Kathy’s is a Psychotherapist RP with areas of counselling focus including: stress, depression and loss of motivation, anxiety, personal development, existential (isolation, fear of death, freedom, meaning-making), loss and grief, self-esteem, anger, life transitions, relationships, and spiritual care. I work with individuals and/or couples with a focus on EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), Narrative Therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy), Existential Therapy, Attachment Theory, and Neuro-pyschotherapeutic .
- Counselling sessions are available in-person, on-line or by phone. On-line or phone sessions, must be conducted within Canada (do to insurance purposes). All in-person counselling sessions are offered out of the Delton Glebe Counselling Centre in Waterloo Ontario
Workshop or Life Coaching Sessions in the area of: Designing a Life You Love – available upon request
What does it mean to design a life you love. It is intentionally creating the opportunities for rich experiences, soulful adventures, resiliency birthing from the failures or challenges, embracing the lessons, knowing ourselves better, unleashing our full potential and achieving our desires and goals.
It is answering questions such as: What is my life purpose? My life passions? How do find work-life balance? How do I
find a job or earn a living doing work that I love? How do I make a difference in this world?
Designing a Life You Love coaching is a strategy that takes you through a step by step plan in defining who you are, who you want to grow into in the future. It will help you identify what you desire, your goals and dreams. From there we create the action plan to reduce the gap between where you are and where you want to be. This program will assist you in designing a life full of possibilities, joy, passion, and adventure. At the end you will:
- Understand design principles and how to transfer these skill into creating a life you love,
- have fewer dysfunctional beliefs (that have been holding you back),
- have increased ideas for your life design, and
- the start to your life-long plan that will guide you in identifying how to close the gap.
Book your free discovery session at email@example.com or call 519-591-1153.